Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Made fabric

My sewing room has been moved several times and it's been a bit of a challenge to sew.
I'm upstairs instead of on the first floor and the room isn't organized at all. I just have no desire to make decisions about where things should go.  This is the forth or fifth move in just a couple of years.  This still feels temporary and I'm tired of hunting for my things in the boxes.
I tried to sew some of my unfinished projects and haven't accomplished more than sewing a few pairs of blocks together but I keep bumping into my scrap box.
I decided it was telling me to play with it so I listened to it's pleas today.   Made fabric blocks were my scrap box choice so I obliged.   I made thirteen blocks and got reacquainted with my sewing machine.  We missed each other. 



3 comments:

  1. Lyn....they really look pretty!!! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look good Lynn. I found my bags of scraps today and maybe when I clear some space I will treat myself to some made fabric too. However....... it may be awhile.

    ReplyDelete