Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Divas

Wow, I forgot my camera. We were down by Syd, Laura, Judy and Jan. In spite of the loss a fine time was had.
Let's see...
I don't know exactly what Ruth did. She was giving a lot of direction.
Dianne finished the borders on the collaborative quilt..stunning.
Fran worked on both her bargellgraphix and her jelly roll.
Susie worked on a really lovely Dresden Plate.
Maryann had her circle piece to show. fresh of the fusing board and was busy as a little Bernstein Bear making her Wildwood piece.
Gwen had her Halloween masterpiece to show and was working away on an insane crisp contrast split star.
Lori is almost done with the quilting on her paper pieced quilt.
Lynn had the paper mock up of her circle piece.
Kathy and Lori dithered a bit and finally got the last 3 blocks for the Tina quilt done thanks to Syd's strip sets. The quilt got laid out while Lori sewed and much discussion on placement was had. Then came a plan to pick the pieces up so that the order was maintained. There is a "fool proof" plan that involves letters and numbers on stickers.
Lunch was summer fantastic. Lots of great salads and such. I think there was a bottle of wind open some place.
I know Ruth was taking pictures. I hope they don't prove me a liar.
Mike and Brady were great hosts and food testers.
Next challenge will involve black and white. And other stuff.
We meet again in Aug but not Sept.
A day better than any therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed the bottle of wind. What was it,north wind, south wind, hurrican force or a fresh breeze.

    ReplyDelete