Saturday, August 18, 2012

A few more photos

I have a few more photos to add and of course I have to add my 2 cents.
 It is always a really fun day and though I had to go to Jack's birthday party I was not about to miss Diva Day completely.

Mike and Brady are always gracious, cheerful and helpful as we arrive and invade their space once a month. They are always ready to entertain us(Brady) and help with anything we need(Mike).

Lori didn't show her own circle quilt in her post but I got a picture of it. She demo-ed this technique of piecing in a circle for us twice and is working on larger quilt with circles for Brady.

Gwen used the pieced circle technique for her garden frustration quilt. It is  a really wonderfully creative quilt. I hope she will post about her quilt herself.
She has text all over it  that adds to the charm and creativity.


 

Gwen's Halloween  quilt that Laura quilted is another great quilt. I got a another picture of the front and 2 of the back. She had our Friendship group make the triple 4 patch blocks in Halloween colors and she had a fun panel  the she cut up and used for some of the other blocks. I love the fabic she used for the back.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment