Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dizzy Blond

It occurs to me that no one might recall that I was blond, I was, along with being young. Now I am just dizzy. Dreaded Vertigo. Talked to the doctor about treatment and as it was what Ruth suggested I will try it so I can get back to sewing.
Our poor Judy has been having a horrid time of it this summer but her sunshine came out again as that iron hit the floor. It just broke her tension. I guess those people who throw things in anger know what they are talking about. I actually think it sacrificed itself for the good of the world because an Angry Judy is not a good thing. It did seem to take wings and fly to the floor. Lucky no one was hurt and the heat did  no damage to anything. Judy went ahead and ordered a replacement to be sent to Lori because her mom raised her that way.And Judy does not especially like to be beholding to anyone. If only there had been some artificial snow to soften the fall.
Ruth had a series of masterpieces, ho hum... (In my mind I think I wished I could be more like Ruth but all I got was her vertigo)
Sue, I can't recall what she was working on, but after the stress in her family we were just glad to see her there..Mary Ann too who worked at some wool work. Too much stress to finish the fine detail on her circle piece.
Gwen cut for charity quilts but showed her most marvelous circle piece. Her homage to deer and her dearly departed gardens. This piece should win prizes.
Jan cut another tessellated piece from her prize at the Jelly Roll race. We love that template and thank Mary Huey for the class.
Judy broke things,almost broke things and shopped. She also brought bagel and shmere for our breakfast. She is wonderful. On the really creative side she did make a lovely bag and start another.
Lori took to the Tina quilt and started twosiing. We patted our selves on the back for leaving it marked and a chart as to what the marking actually meant.
Laura has been really busy with her quilting work and brought Gwen's Halloween piece, finished.
Lynnee brought more "peace" signs to fuse and cut and showed us her acu cut pieces. Looks like fun. Of course she left them at Lori's so there will be no progress on that for awhile.
Dianne, Syd and Fran were missed.
Lunch...pizza and desserts. Also some shrimp, rice and beans and some injury free salad.
So that's my 3 cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment