Friday, December 21, 2012

The Last Seam

Today I sewed the last seam on my B and W challenge. Here is the back side of the top. Yes, I really did press all those seams open. I have come a long way since the days when pressing a seam open would have been too much trouble for me. All in all this went together easily if you don't count yesterday when I got compulsive about one seam and almost drove myself to the point of baldness. Today it went well and I only tweaked one area and only once.

At this point I am thinking no borders but I will be looking for suggestions on that and quilting.

I may not do any more sewing until after Christmas unless I  tackle my Jellyroll for the race next month.



Take care everyone and have a
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this milestone and nice pressing! Merry Christmas, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete