Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And Now There Are Four

Two more great granny square blocks were finished for the Diva's black, white, and one color challenge.  I redid the square on the lower left since the original just did not look right with the rest of them.  I changed out the center red square so that it was different from the one on the lower right and also changed out the black so it didn't read as solid.


The size is just about right for the spot I have in mind so I'm stopping here but I'm thinking a pieced border would work.

I'll ponder this while I sew many strips together for the great jelly roll race coming up.

Happy New Year!

(p.s.  I did it Ruth!)

2 comments:

  1. Good job I love the blocks! Congrats on your first postI hope you make it a habit to post your progress:)

    ReplyDelete