Saturday, March 16, 2013

March meeting



I took no photos at this month's meeting.  I was too busy.  The whole group was very industrious today, as a matter of fact.  We still found time to be social, though.  Ruth did a demo of her QAYG process (thanks for the refresher, Ruth!).  Show and tell was quick but highlighted the volume of  work in progress.  I didn't have any show and tell of my own but was really excited to reveal that I am the lucky owner of this piece by Melody Johnson:  Split Circles.  What a privilege.  Its luminosity is stunning.
 
Lunch was amazing.  As Mary Ann pointed out, last month was great too but the carbs were at coma-inducing levels.  The kids' table was entertained by this guy.  Don't you love his "who me?" expression as he raids seed from the birdfeeder?  What part of "bird" does he not understand?
 
Thanks for a great meeting today!  Next month's meeting is on Saturday, 4/20. We are still planning to do a black and white plus one color themed lunch and our challenge pieces are due, also.  Hope to see you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment