Monday, October 22, 2012

My 2 cents

What remarkable work was accomplished in Lori's Lower Level on Sat.
My sister Margie drove from Indiana to visit and specifically picked the weekend of our gathering.
We really did miss Dianne and Fran though.
So, many ideas for the challenges. I asked Maryanne and Gwen what had inspired them and they had picked projects they had wanted to work on for some time and this was the perfect opportunity. Sue really is done with hers as the vampire cloak she made was black, white and red.
Judy was constructing strata and learning first hand how the width of a cut strip can change the  fabrics value. We all had ideas for her and I think left her with some extra ideas.
I was able to drag quite a few divas into pinning the "Tina Quilt".Lori's Jedi mind trick worked on me and I took it home to quilt. We determined fancy quilting was not needed.
Ruth reported that she was stumped but I noticed on her personal blog and comments here she is well on her way.
So, Ruth wanted a deadline for this challenge and we seemed to agree that April 2013 seemed doable.
No gathering next month but many of us see each other again for or Friendship group.
It was good to see everyone and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment