Tuesday, June 11, 2013

UFO finished

Well, this isn't the UFO that I documented at our last meeting but I wonder if I can substitute it for the king size Quilters Fortune. After all, I did post a picture here of it in its unfinished state on my design wall. That should count as documentation.

6 inches x 9 inches
I am not getting into anything very big right now as I am working on details for Quilt Camp but little things satisfy my need to sew something. I put a border on it and layered it with 2 layers of fusible fleece and a backing with folded triangle  corners for hanging .  I stuck a piece of cardboard across the back in the triangles and put a thumbtack in the center top and stuck it up on my wall. It is above my desk where I can see it from my desk chair or my sewing chair.
I didn't want to  spend a lot of time doing this so I took my idea from Lori's Jellyroll Race Patches and used my pinking blade on the edges. thanks for the good idea Lori.



No comments:

Post a Comment