Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Amazing with out all of us.

I am back from Chicago and so happy to see that there were pictures and text.
 Weddings are stressful but we got through it all. Vests. Oh my, one poor young man put on 30 pounds since being measured. The young man with the closest fit switched with him but was having trouble breathing so he took off the vest right after the ceremony. He did mange to go home with the vest that actually fit him. What a sweet young man. I think my brother and nephew had dropped a couple of pounds but they looked great and that was all that mattered. They received the vests at the rehearsal dinner and one announced "these buttons are dope" I have been told that means pretty good.
 That is my reason I have not done my diamond challenge. ( my story, deal with it)
 I will see some of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment