Sunday, September 18, 2016

Diva Day

We were down a few Diva's as they partied at weddings, babysat their cuties, or played at the beach.

Several quilts were bound as Gwen, Mary Ann, and Diane sewed away.



Diane's Diamonds

MA's Snowflake
And Gwen's was packed up before I could get a picture, but it will be hanging at the Wildwood Quilt Show in November so you can see it there.

Lynne, Fran, Jan, yours truly, and of course, Syd were in attendance.


 
 

MA brought her finished top from a class with Gudrun Erla from GE Designs.

There was the requisite talking about everyone who was not there, and rumors of this tote making its way to Arizona to fill those great IKEA cabinets.


Till next time . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Today is the first time I have looked at the blog I 2 weeks. It is nice to see what is going on and what everyone is working on. I want to know all about the quilts and how they came about. Don't tell me I should come to the meetings: I know that. Sometimes can't be sure what I am going to do and for a number of reasons things don't work out the way I plan.

    ReplyDelete