Sunday, June 17, 2012

Frabjous Day

Color really is everything. Jan mentioned she had seen a fantastic green camera at Costco. It even took pictures under water but most of all it was shiny green. I mentioned I had seen a snappy red camera on TV. Well Howie and i had to go to Costco anyway and I scampered right over to see the green camera. Frankly, if Jan thinks it's good that's a big thing. Howie proclaimed it a good camera and hard to destroy. The kind of camera that the lens cap has to open or the lens moves in and out are why I don't have a camera now. The world traveling kid had taken my last two  after volcanic dust, the ocean and such had rendered his useless. It's not like I was going anyplace.
Color is everything but this camera did not come in red. It did come in shiny blue and was on sale.
Now I can, eventually, when I figure it out, take and post pictures too.
Oh Frabjeous Day! Callhoo, Callay.
Thanks Jan for being my personal shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment