Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Charming Little Quilt

Yesterday I was the recipient of this little 18 x 21 quilt. that Jan made for  me from a pack of 5 inch squares that she won  last year at the first Diva Jellyroll Race.
 
Last year when I was decluttering  Lori asked if I would like to contribute some of what I was weeding out as prizes for the race I had put together some packs not so charming 5 inch squares and called them "Notso Packs". I think it demonstrates that when you put it in a quilt it goes from "Notso" to "Oh so". I love it. I received it without the binding at this years race and Jan took it home and finished the binding and gave it to me last evening at our Friendship group. It is going up on my sewing room wall as soon as I take down the Christmas wreath quilt that somehow got left up when I put all the Christmas away in a stack to be put away. I guess sometimes it really pays to procrastinate; now I can put everything away together.
 Maybe I should take a last look around to make sure I got it all.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment