Saturday, February 23, 2013

February

Once again, a fantastic gathering. Lots of work being done and I know a lot of pictures were taken. I have lost my card reader. Sigh.
Another beautiful winter's day found us in the basement. I don't know if anyone actually did machine work. Judy was doing hand work. Fran and Jan were cutting for a continuation of things started at the Amish get away. Mary Ann and Gwen were cutting for a Wildwood project. I showed Dianne the tricks to cutting the fabric for Stack and Whack. I have never had a student before that only asked reasonable questions and got it right the first time. I think it's just because she is really smart or perhaps we speak the same language.
Ruth and Sue pinned up Ruth's April challenge piece.
Sue and Laura had to leave before lunch and Lynnee could not join us. Bridal shower. I hope she didn't have to play a lot of stupid games.
Someone brought bagels and shmere so we didn't get to hungry waiting for our lunch break.Mike kept bringing more coffee.Lunch was great.
 We had some good show and tell.
As we reach the deadline for our challenge it was decided that our April pot luck dish should also be black and white and one color. I think the idea started as a joke but the gauntlet has been thrown down.
Thanks again to Mike and Brady for being such good hosts.
One wine glass down, even before the wine came out.
I will be looking forward to the report from someone else. And lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment